Suppose you are thinking of visiting Los Cabos. In that case, The Cape Hotel has all that you need to take away the worry and have a break in one of the most gorgeous places in the Baja Peninsula.
As a Residential Sales team member, I have seen first-hand the extent the property has taken to ensure owner and guest safety. I am happy to share the “New Wave” to travel.
New Travel Requirements
In support of their guests and travel safety, The Cape now offers registered guests complimentary Antigen Covid-19 testing. Tests comply with updated U.S travel requirements (which include proof of a negative Covid-19 test result, taken within three days of a return flight to the U.S.). Antigen Covid-19 tests are administered on-property by a medical professional, and results are given in 24 hours. The concierge team will provide information on other local testing options, including the pricing for onsite PCR testing at request.
The Cape family hopes you and all of those you love are healthy and safe during these challenging times. As the COVID-19 situation continues to impact communities worldwide, The Cape wants you to be at ease, knowing that your safety and wellbeing are their top priority. They remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and quality you expect from The Cape.
Thanks to their committed and hardworking team—from their cleaning staff to their ownership—they have established in collaboration with Hyatt and Blue Net Hospitals a robust system of safety and sanitization measures that meet federal and global health guidelines; supervised by a dedicated leader from the team.
A few items they’d like to highlight for you are detailed below:
- Mandatory temperature checks for all suppliers, colleagues, and guests on arrival. Also, it is required to wear face masks in all hotel public areas.
- As you arrive in Los Cabos, SJD International Airport has implemented enhanced protocols, including thermal cameras and travel background checks on all travelers.
- Transportation vehicles are disinfected between every use. They further disinfect your luggage before uploading to the car and once again when unloading at the hotel (using non-damaging but effective cleaners).
- Guests will be provided with specialized care kits, including face masks, disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizer.
- Guest rooms are assigned to allow maximum distance between guests.
- There will be a lapse of 24 to 48 hours between room assignments to allow a more profound sanitation process.
- Elevated and rigorous daily cleaning procedures for all guest rooms and common touchpoints, including sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, are in place. In some areas they are using new technology such as electrostatic sprayers, UVC light and disinfection points.
- Use of technology for a tailored stay for their guests, from booking your reservation to the check-out process.
- Optional contactless in-room dining options, housekeeping services, and others are available.
- Following local health authority guidance, a limited capacity is required; they highly recommend reserving your culinary and wellness experiences in advance. Private in-room experiences are also available upon request.
- Social distancing is practiced throughout the hotel by colleagues and guests, from spacing the restaurant tables to the check-in process, public spaces, etc.
- Food preparation protocols are strictly enforced.
- They’ve implemented enhanced team member wellbeing checks and provided personal protective equipment to all associates while constantly improving, reviewing, and implementing safety training protocols.
- They have a detailed, custom protocol in place should a guest or staff member be concerned they may have or have been in contact with someone testing positive for COVID-19.
The Cape has been certified by one of the industry’s highest-level certifications, verifying the best-of-class quality and safety processes. Such as Cristal International Standards, Global Biorisk Advisory Council (A Division of ISSA), WTTC Safe Travels Stamp of Approval, and the country’s federal certification called “Punto Limpio” (Clean Spot) sanitary certification.
Please rest assured The Cape team will continue to monitor regional and international travel requirements and provide you with transparent and informed updates. The safety of the guests and staff remains their number one priority.
And last, when you fall in love with this Cabo paradise, please contact me; I am happy to help you buy your own piece of paradise in Cabo.
For more information about The Cape Residences, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More post from Angie